Get this great e-book free!
Better Influence describes 10 quick concepts you can use to persuade others more effectively. Drawing on both classic and contemporary accounts of social influence and persuasion, this PocketBook outlines 10 key concepts which will help improve you own influence attempts and resist those made by others. Each concept is concisely presented in 600 words or less, making it perfect to dip into. Every section also outlines improvements you can implement easily into your day-to-day life.
Concepts covered include:
- How different thinking styles influence the way we process arguments,
- How to pitch the right arguments to the right people,
- Using the power of giving meaning to behaviour to maximise responses,
- Understanding and using the power of social proof effectively,
- Understanding the role and use of nudges,and many more!
Along with your free e-book, we will send you a weekly digest of recent posts – absolutely free!
Just enter your email below to be sent your copy today.
You can opt out of these emails at any time, and I will never share your email address with other people. I hate spam as much as anyone, so will not be bombarding you with emails!